Wednesday 27 June, 2007

Inspiration - Terra Incognita!!

Inspirations can sometimes come from sources terra incognita!!
Unknown... unusual... but they inspire you more than the best inspirational lecturer can!!

Every evening while I walk down from my building gate to my apartment, I hear the sound of someone playing guitar. It is not the best effort...I have heard better...but there is a passion which comes through...You get a feeling that its being played only to satisfy the player...

I don't know who the player is and might never know him either and yet in a way, he has inspired me the most in recent times. He inspires me to live a life beyond the mundane affairs of regular eat-work-tv-surf-sleep (with a little more of eat and sleep) He inspires me to fulfil all my aspirations, things i have always wanted to try, hobbies i always wanted to have and little activities i always wanted to indulge in, activities which can make my life truly interesting and rich!

And the inspiration is not without effect...I love listening to good music and when i say music, it is not songs, it is the beats and rhythm and instruments which i love to listen more than the lyrics. So I upgraded my hapless pc speakers to new ones which are capable of delivering the right notes and boy I am glad!!

Small steps these but they have set me rolling...I plan to learn guitar or atleast begin guitar lessons in the next one year. I am inspired to do all those things in life which I always wished to. A little effort backed by a lot of passion is all it requires to set the ball rolling.

I have got the passion, now lets get that little effort on!!!!

No comments: